Welcome, new client or fellow translator!
You’re on the website of Jenny Bright, FR/DE/LV > EN translation student. I translate from French, German and Latvian into my native English. How can I help with your translation project?
I specialise in
–International studies, (I volunteer for NGOs)
– Gardening and horticulture (studying towards an RHS level 2)
–Animal health care (studied Zoology at LJMU in 2009, various conservation experience)
My translation experience includes:
– Translation of personal web pages, e-mails, and articles for individuals
– Translation of product pages for Amazon, using Trados software
– Formal training documents for Solidarités International http://www.solidarites.org/en/qui-sommes-nous
– Translations of articles for a website about cat health, Catpapattes http://catpapattes.com/plan-du-site/
– Translating articles for Tlaxcala http://www.tlaxcala-int.org/, an international group.
-Translating and transcribing French videos with FluentU http://www.fluentu.com/french/blog/
Amara http://www.amara.org/en/profiles/videos/jennyum42/ .
How can I help you? Services and Rates
I provide translation, proofreading and editing services. I’m also interested in learning about copywriting, review-writing. I use Trados 2017 and various online CAT tools such as Memsource and Matecat.
I am flexible depending on the nature of the content and the services you wish me to provide; please ask me to find out more.
Happy to meet Deadlines
How many words I translate a day depends on text difficulty and amount of repetition. But for an example, I can offer 5000 words a day for urgent projects. I have translated even more words a day on projects that are particularly easy/repetitious.
I take pride in returning work by or before the deadline, which also allows any issues to be resolved.
“Jenny translated several Web-pages for me from French into English. Her translation was accurate, natural-sounding and delivered before the deadline. I’d recommend this translator.” Svetlana Trofimova, Freelance Translator
Get in touch! Contact Information
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Proz.com member’s profile:
Translator’s Cafe profile: